Thursday, August 23, 2007

不能說的秘密

Finally, i watched 'Secret'. OoOoOo... still in the dream of that movie

Me and nai ma both enjoy the movie a lot a lot... Hee hee happie Hugzzs Chyuu...

How can Jay chou be so talented?
He directed the movie
He composed the lyrics, script, sountrack, everything everything...
Though his acting was a bit stone but the storyline was sweet and romance, lots of piano playing which i lllove a lot. Hmm..the latter part of the movie seems a bit confusing but the ending did make me feel touch.

“What's the melody you played the first day we met?" asked Lun, “That's my SECRET.” Lu Xiao Yu whispered in his ear.

The actress replied in a very cute cute cute cute & sweet sweet sweet sweet way!

I like 小雨 这名字. The name just suit her role in this movie, feminine, fresh and pleasant.

Have you ever had secrets that coudn't tell ne ??? I believe everyone has
I have 不能說的秘密 too recently..,but, i got an answer to my secret ~~~~ It's IMPOSSIBLE.

An an An tottemo daisuki DORAEMON

No comments: